'
'

Friday, July 13, 2007

No more veggie pau!

I love veggie pau very very much...

Today, i wake up at 5am to attend EARLY telecon...usually if i wake up EARLY, i will feel hungry easily....

Terence went out to buy me breakfast ....
After finishing my wan tan mee….still hungry…so decide to eat the pau…
Peel peel peel….one small bite…
"eh, how come there is some black shinning thing inside the pau…doesn’t looks like black fungus"….so pull it out..

OMIGOSH!! IT’S A DEAD BUG!!! At this time, all my bulu roma stand up!!!

I nearly throw out my wan tan mee….

Bb,So NO MORE pau for me pls!!!!!!!! It’s so disgusting!!!

3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

dead BUG? In the pau????
OMG!

did u bring it back to claim MONEY?

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

alamak, i didn't. When i pulled the bug out from the pau, me almost half pengsan and quickly wrap the pau and the bug and throw it away! All mu bulu roma stand up STRAIGHT!

Sasha Tan said...

tagged!!!

http://tagsnsuch.blogspot.com/2007/07/1-million.html

Something about us