'
'

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ohhhh ouuu !

For these few weeks, i seems don't have good appepetite like what what people a preggie should have. No doubt that i feel hungry easily, but i don't have appetite to eat. Whenever i am hungry and as soon as i see some food, i feel full. No idea what i want to eat, all food seems kinda bored to me. I wanted to eat something nice, something special, which i don't know what is that call. Maybe one day i will find out the name of the so call special food that i am thinking of.

So far, i gain about 5 kg and i am aat 23 weeks now. Since doc didn't complain on my weight gain nowadays, so i also take it easy, if i don't feel like eating, then i will just look for some snack and munch, that's it!As for dinner, i don't feel like taking rice, so i will just wallap a fish, that's it. And during this pregnancy, i don't take supper, mainly i prefer sleep more than eat, secondly, i need to tug my sweetie cheey son to bed.

Hmm, my pregnancy hormone make me crazy again?? probably! HAHAHA! Happy preggie-ing!

No comments:

Something about us