'
'

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's hurt til bottom of my feet!

MIL called hubb on 27th Oct around 5:30pm (i must record down the date and time!!!)and hubb passed the phone to me. Eventhough i don't feel like talking to her but then i still force myself to talk over the phone, but guess what?!!!!

She said she thought i only take care Kaitlyn and IGNORE Kelvin til Kelvin has fever! WTF!! I don't mind if peopls criticise me saying i am not a good wife, i am not a good daughter, i am not a good daughter in law, i am not a good sister, BUT I DO MIND when it comes to people's comment on how i handle my kids! To me, they are EVERYTHING, i am willing to sacrify ANYTHING for my kids! I almost want to F her over the phone, but i do control myself, i responded to her by telling her "both also my own kids, there isn't any special preference over the newborn!" WTF! Then she said she is joking with me, WTF! It's not humor at ALL! Her word really hurt me thoroughly! I immediately lost my appetite and walked into the toiler and cry! This is the only way to release my sadness on someone who claimed joking with me. But to me, this is not a JOKE! I hesitate whether should i let hubb know or not.....and i thought i can handle the comment but at the end i choose to tell hubb on his mom's comment on me. Well, expected, he just kept quiet. Afterall, i don't expect much from him, afterall, SHE is HIS MOM!

And MIL further added saying that initially she want to come to Penang to help up! My GOSH, C'on, come to Penang to help?? Help what??!! She can't drive, can't walk in the mall all by herself, and i don't talk with her...if she comes here, what she can help up? Make me even more uncomfortable only! And i told her "NO NEED, my mom is helping me to get all the things that the confinement lady want!" Just LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!

If they are really so thoughtful, pls sit down and think, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR MY 2 KIDS?!!!! DAMN! I am so piss off!

6 comments:

Yannie said...

Since she said she was just kidding to you, then you just took it as kidding too. Don't take it so personally and create stress to yourself. Since she is just so far away, no point for you to keep thinking of her words. Don't be so upset during your confinement month, beware of the post natal depression that will make you more emotional. Take care and cheers always. Kaitlyn is so cute like an angel.

Anonymous said...

never mind lah... 9 out of 10 "old fashion" mil are like that. just let the words went in the left ears and out from the right ears straight away... Perhaps it is just their "negative" way of showing concern. Mil is also a mother too to our hubby leh...

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

take care.....don't cry especially during confinement. say it out, it will help a lots to release your unhappiness.

Take care

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Yan: Thanks, i will take good care of myself and will stay happy during the confinement. Thank goodness we are staying so far far away!

Linda: Just hope that MIL won't come and disturb me, then i am very happy, haha!

LS: Thanks, i know not suppose to cry during confinement. Anyhow, i told hubb on what MIL said to me, and feel mush better after i say it out.

Family First said...

Its ok, stay cool.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Family First: Yes, i will stay cool. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Something about us