'
'

Monday, April 30, 2007

Adventist's Paed clinic

sigh, i don't understand why the Paed clinic in Adventist don't allow us to make appointment. I was there yesterday and the clinic so crowded. Parents carry their baby walk around, some of them sleep in parents' arm....pity those kids.

I reached there around 11:30am, got my number and the nurse asked me to come back after 1 hour. Outside is raining, and what you expect me to do? I can't bring the baby to elsewhere besides walking around in the hospital. And it's Sunday, everywhere is so crowded in the hospital. Me and hubby need to take turn carry our little baby and keep entertaining him else he will get bored and make noise.

Met one ex-colleagues there, she told me she waited to 3 hrs!!! WHAT!! I will go crazy if i have to wait for 3 hrs with my baby there.

I think they should implement appointment system so that all the poor daddy and mummy don't have to wait long at the paed clinic. I wish one day they will let us make appointment.

No comments:

Something about us