'
'

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Alamak - I am so "proud" of myself

Forgot to blog these incidents til Angie reminded me...

I ter-cook the porridge and burn the new pot!
We bought a new cooking pot last Sunday...so happy, got new pot for me to play with...who knows, it only manage to serve us for 2 days. Why? Because on Tuesday i cooked porridge for Kelvin and walk away for a while and the porridge overburn!! And there is overburn stain in the pot..no matter how i wash it, it's still there....sign of my victory! Good job !!

Alamak...another incident happen when i work from home today.

Since i send the slow cooker to Kelvin's nursery, so i only have rice cooker at home. After checking with my GUY colleague, Loo, that i can cook barley in rice cooker, then the smart me, procced to cook with rice cooker. Here is the story:-

1st attempt: put barley into rice cooker with water, then happily attending telecon. After tcon, go check at the rice cooker..alamak, barley becomes rice
2nd attempt: Add PLENTY of water into rice cooker, then happily continue to work. Ehh..heard funny sound from kitchen. Alamak, barley water all over the kitchen floor. Aiyoh, Loo didn't tell me that i need to watch at the rice cooker....So, i got chance to play with the big mop that Terence just bought few weeks ago. I need to seperate the "hair" of the mop into three portions and slowly squeeze dry portion by portion.Bb, i salute u, the mop is so big and heavy leh!
3rd attempt:pandai pandai throw one piece of rock sugar into rice cooker. 10 mins later, go taste the barley water...wah lau eh..so SWEET!

Bb, no worry, i clean up the mess already..but i will keep some SWEETheart barley water for u later ya...hahaha

No comments:

Something about us