'
'

Friday, March 13, 2009

I am here!!

Hello all....i am still alive and kicking.

Back to work on January09 from my maternity leave and temporary doing some easy job, kicking and shaking my legs for the past 2 months plus and then now being assign on a new assignment, actually is doing back the previous role as global demand planner. The only different is taking care another business unit and this business unit is more towards buy and sell, so again different as the business uni that i handle before i go for maternity leave...hello...u still there with me or already confuse by me?

ok, in summary, i am now picking up something new and quite busy. Still adjusting myself to the working world as i have been in dreamland for quite some time. So pls bear with me, i will be ow in updating my baby blog and personal blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah .. finally, blog moving again. welcome back ^^. So you don't get to shake legs in dreamland anymore???

Something about us