'
'

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Soooo dissappointed with Jaya Jusco service

There was a sales at Jaya Jusco on last Saturday, 7th Nov and since we need to stock up diaper for Kaitlyn, so we went to Jusco after breakfast. We reached Jusco around 1130am, and straight i proceed to look for Mamy Poko L size. Look high and low, left and right, up and down, can't find any jumbo pack L size Mamy Poko. Get fed up already as this is not FIRST TIME i encouter such problem with Jaya Jusco. I will say 7 out of 10 times when they advertise there is sales of Mamy Poko, i will have hard time getting the size that i want.

It's only around 1130am, and the queue is already very long. So, i asked hubb to queue at the check out counter as the queue is very very long, and i went to Information counter to check with them what type of promotion they are having when i don't see any jumbo Mamy Poko being displayed on the shelf. The reception at information counter told me " I don't know, this is not my counter, you need to ask Mamy Poko promoter" I get even more angry and i told him i don't care whether he know what is happening or not, i want to talk with the manager on duty, then only he told me he will get the Mamy Poko promoter to come to information counter to talk to me. Waited for a while, no one come and i told him i am not going to stand there and wait, i don't have much time to fool around with them. And he even asked me to sit and wait...DUH!

After a while, here come the Mamy Poko promoter, she walk with window shopping style , look here and there, and come to approach me. When i told her i am looking for Mamy Poko L and XL size, she told me NO STOCK!!! WHAT??????? and she said only has size smaller than L and ask me whether i want it or not. (use brain ok...if my kids can wear M size, then what for i jump up and down to look for L size?) And i asked her whether will she restock the diapers later today? And she said " I tak tahu!" WHAT????????? Angry already la and i scolded her and tell her " if this is the case, you better don't advertise in newspaper saying u have sales of all range of Mamy Poko diapers", and i told her i really feel cheated by the advertisement , furthermore this is not the first time i can't find the diapers that i want on sales day. I really get very dissapointed with Jusco's service, and i really never expect such a customer experience from Jusco.

I remember once, Tesco having crazy sales on diapers and the size of diapers that i want is out of stock, the information counter lady is so nice that she take the trouble to check for me when the new stock will arrive.

So, i rather pay more and no more shopping at Jaya Jusco, unless i have no choice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm too very disapointed with the member privilege offer by Jaya Jusco. During your birthday, they will give you free coupon. So I wanted to use the buy 1 free 1 TGV ticket on 7th Feb. The terms and conditions behind the coupon did not stated that not valid during public holiday but the TGV manager not allow us to use the coupon. This is really disapointing that give us a free coupon but we cannot use it

Something about us