'
'

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let's have fun!

Today is my 3rd day at my new world and apprently today is our department's team building day. We are going for lunch. And all of us thought that we need to go back to office continue to work after the lunch, however, our boss said NOPE NOPE NOPE!

According to him, in US, as long as it's team building day, the team observe half day off. So what we gonna do after lunch??

Hiking
Movie
Bowling

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the final decision is Bowling. **what a relief for me** I so scared when someone suggested hiking. I am not gonna hike under hot sun, later i will come back like little red indian.

In another 25 mins time, we will call the day off and head to Golden Triangle at Juru Auto City for lunch. After that, we will be going to Megamall for bowling. Has been LONG time i didn't bowl, am sure i will wash the bowling drain clean and clear. And also hopefully my hand wont be cacat-ed by tomorrow.

Let's have fun!!

No comments:

Something about us