'
'

Friday, October 9, 2009

Coutdown to the day

I am counting down to the DAY....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am requesting to leave my existing company with short notice. With this, i need to pay the short notice penalty. I will need to pay for around 1.5 mths salary. Still pending for our C&B officer to let me know the amount.

During this time period, "she" still bug me a lot! And last Wednesday, customer escalated as my replacement didn't respond to their email. "She" called me up and scolded me WHY i didn't ask my replacement to reply customer's email. I was like , "WHAT???" Why do i need to remind my replacement to reply email? I thought he suppose to know what he's suppose to do! I was so mad and i slam the phone! So piss off...

Never mind, another week to go!

No comments:

Something about us