'
'

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What have i done on this auspicious day 09/09/09

Lots of people especially couple choose to get registered, married on this auspicious day, 09/09/09. SO DO I!! Me getting married? Nope, me going for giving birth? Nope, me going for my birthday celebration? Nope......then what did i do then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I, finally TENDER my RESIGNATION! After so long, finally i did that on this auspicious day. He said i should have done it on 09/09/09 09:09:09am! Geez, i missed the auspicious time though. Never mind, i pick the day but not the time!

With this, i hope good luck will come to me and follow me as long as i wish!

2 comments:

cocoa said...

Everything it's going to be alright!
Stay back and enjoy your time with the kids coz it won't last long after you get another job. So while you have it.. enjoy it!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Cocoa: Thanks! Yes, i will enjoy the time with the kids while waiting for the next job offer. Else i will accept the offer as permanent home ministry with minimal allowance from Terence, LOL!

Something about us