'
'

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Baby Nursery decoration

I always want to make my little boy a nursery room, but feedback from lots of people is "do you really need to spend so much money on this?" My litte one turning to 11 mths soon and will be celebrating his 1st birthday in 1 month time, so am thinking to start decorating his room for him. I found this site which gives me some idea how to decorate my baby's room.


If you are the kid, won't you wish that your parents will turn your room into a nice and cozy room for you? For me, i always dream of having a disney theme Myself likes wall paper very much, and i also aware that it's very costly. But they are really nice and cool !


I went to Island Hospital to visit friend's newborn baby. The wall paper for the nursery wall look so nice, so calming to me, and i like the roller blind very much. The design of the roller blind is teddy bears. I do have one roller blind in my master bed-room, but it's in plain color, without any design. If i move to new house in near future, i will surely do more survey on curtains and blinds :)

No comments:

Something about us