'
'

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good service? Bad service?

Ok, let you be the judge!

I ordered a pizza as friends coming over to my cozy apt for lunch cum apt viewing. Around 11am, i called up and ordered a set meal for 2~3 person and the flavor of the pizza is royale masala. I quite like it as it's a bit spicy taste.

Around 11:45am, i received the delivery. Paid RM25 happily and waited for friend. Friend arrived around 12:10pm, so we chatted for a while, tour around the small apt...yeah, tour around, and sounds like my apt very big huh...hahaha..not to tell you the exact size, if wanna know, come to pay me a visit huh!

Around 12:30pm, i received a phone call from pizza hut, saying....the coleslaw that they send me earlier is expired and asked me not to eat it. Gosh, luckily we didn't start eating upon the guest of honor's arrival, luckily we chit chat for a while. Well, what u expect, for girls, usually we chit chat more than eating when meeting up each others.hahahah! So, they will replace the coleslaw with cream of mushroom soup and will arrive at my place in 5 mins time. Wow, less than 5 mins, door bell rang and the same delivery guy stand outside the door and pass me the soup. The guy kept apologies with me, he is so polite. It's not his fault anyway, he is just a delivery man, delivering the food per the order, but yet he is so polite.

So, the food is expired and they didn't check it before delivery it to customer - bad customer service, but they do make an afford to call up to stop us from eating it - good customer service, and when the delivery man replace the order, he kept apologies as if it's his fault - good customer service. So, what do you think as overall, good or bad?

Hmm..as for me, i doubt i will call for pizza delivery in near future, at least for couple of months til i forget about this incident..hahaha

No comments:

Something about us