'
'

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Baby food recipes

I always have hard time what to cook for my baby over the weekend. So far, we only introduce certain type of veggies to him ever since he started having solid. Sometime i wonder will he feel bored with all those veggie? Hubb always told me that baby won't be so choosy on food as they never expose to much choices. But then, i feel bored cooking the same thing over and over.

Finally, i found a cool site talking about baby food which i like it so much. I will screen through and hopefully i will have something new for my little boy on this weekend. However, before my little one get to try on the new recipe, hubb needs to approve and agree then only i am allow to cook it.

I can't wait to share this site with hubb and go shop for other type of veggies for our little boy!

No comments:

Something about us