'
'

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Award accross the ocean

I received an award from oversea, golden horse arward, noble award.....no no no, it's Forever Friend award from my oooooolllldddddddddd friends who now settle herself down in US, Cocoa. Thanks Cocoa for the award.
I actually saw this award sometime ago, but yet due to i just switch to new job, lots of things need to pick up, so can't steal anytime during office hour to do it. When i am at home, my sticky pie will stick to me, and if he sees me sitting in front of computer, he will come happily to help me move the mouse here and there, type in his own baby word which no one will understand...hahaha! And today, i decided to get this long waiting award posted in my blog.

Along the way, there is happy and sad moments happen between 2 of us, but i am so glad that after so many things, we still keep in touch with one another through emails. We basically will drop each other an email at least 2 days once, exchanging the way we brought up our kiddo, sharing our fun and frus on our family,our work and bla bla bla.

And now, i would like to get the ball roll to the following person:







No comments:

Something about us