'
'

Saturday, February 23, 2008

want to know 5 things about me??

Tagged by Cocoa to do this MEME, ask me to list down 5 things about myself.

Here are the MeMe rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Hmm, can list down 5 things only huh, i have more than 5, then how? hahaha! Me must be eat too full, nothing better to do huh....

Ok, 5 things about me...hey, sounds familiar, i still can remember when i went for job interview, usually the interviewee will ask me to tell him/her about myself....so 5 things about myself, no problem...let me tell u:-
#1: My name is Joanne
#2: I graduated in yr xx with degree in BS Computer Science....bla bla
#3: I am currently working in xx as bla bla bla....

Hahahaha.....fall asleep already.....wake up wake up...here u go,

#1 : I just join a new company recently, but i misses all my frens in the previous company!!
#2 : I like shopping, i can spend 3 hrs walking non stop in shopping mall, but if u ask me to go hiking, even for 1 hr, i can give all sorts of excuse to turn u down.
#3 : I am a dog lover, i still love my doggies at home very very much ever after i had my own baby. Btw, my son is born in doggie year :)
#4 : I need to get myself back in action to the gym!!! I can see some old aunty fat all over me! hiaks!
#5 : I love to mess up the kitchen, and hubby actually banned me from further messing up our kitchen. Bb, give some face and chance to me, i am slowly picking up cooking skill. haha!

Ok, now, i need to tag 5 person, easy job..
1. Angie - u always FIRST in my list!
2. Wooi Sin - tell me tell me more
3. Joyce - hey, don't try to hide urself from me ya, haha!
4. Yan - u think u can escape from me?
5. Sasha - keep u busy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah? only 3 hours shopping??!!!
hehe...thanks for the tag anyway. Will do it as soon as possible okay? Hey, can I do both the tags you gave me as a 2-in-1 ah?

Unknown said...

I wish my hubby would ban me from the kitchen. Hahahah. My hubby ask me to spend more time in the kitchen. He says I need to keep on practising.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Joyce: 3 hrs for quick shopping!

Lian: Didn't know that u r ex-golfer and now SAHM! I always wish to be SAHM, but hubby rejected my application. Probably he afraid i may turn the house upside down! haha!

Something about us