'
'

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad day...

Yesterday was a bad day for me. Morning, had my breakfast, and not long after that, feels stomach upset, had diarrhea. After that, I throw out all breakfast. Then later, went to see boss and washed from head to tail from her for close to 1hr. DUH!

Went for lunch, ate a few only, no appetite. After lunch took some guava, and not long after that, gut feel asked me to talk to toilet. And as soon as I went into the toilet, started to throw out in the toilet bowl. Throw out all lunch. Thought everything is over. Went back to my desk continue to do my work. Feel hungry, then took a small bite of biscuit, about half an hr later, need to visit toilet bowl again, throw out again! Not much food left, throw out water!!

Hubb picked me up around 5:15pm, when reached home, smelled the cooking from neighbor, again, and rushed to toilet and throw out Throw out water!! DUH!!

After that, no appetite for dinner, so skipped dinner and took only one slice of dragon fruit and one banana. Before bed, took a small cup of fresh milk. Luckily no more throw out.

2 comments:

mama2jojo said...

Poor fellow!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

mama2jojo: sigh...making friend with toilet bowl during 1st pregnancy already scared me, and this time, throw out at around 14 weeks, even scared me like mad...hahaha. Went to see gynea on the next day, he said i may have food poisoning!

Something about us