'
'

Friday, April 18, 2008

So touched!

Yesterday night when i try to tug Kelvin to bed, he refused to sleep and i asked him,
"Vin, why you don't want to sleep? You want to kiss baby then only sleep?"
To my surprise, Kelvin quickly move himself up from the bed and lean towards my tummy , kiss and pat on my tummy. Then he pointed at my tummy said "baby!" I suddenly feel so touched and want to hug him tight tight!

I've been telling him there is a baby in my tummy, and everytime when i asked him where is the baby, he will point to my tummy and say "baby!" His act make me feel that he is growing up, and he is a big boy now. And hubb told him that he is not a big keke, and he will repeat after hubb, saying "keke!"

Before i told him about the baby in my tummy, everytime when i asked him whether he wants di di or mei mei, he will shake his head, but now, whenever i asked him whether he want di di or mei mei, he will say "mei mei". Anyhow, i don't think he knows what is di di as he is the ONLY boy in the baby class, the rest are mei mei! :)

7 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

aiyah he knows what is mei mei la. Cos mummy everyday say got mei mei got mei mei..hahaha

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

coz mummy want a mei mei, so everyday tell him mei mei mei mei!! Indirectly influence him! haha!

mama2jojo said...

Wow! expecting 2nd one. Sometimes, kids' 6 sense can be quite accurate, do update later, ok!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

mama2jojo: Yes, second one will due in end of Oct, same mth as Kelvin, Kelvin is early Oct. Yeah yeah,don't under estimate our kid's 6 sense huh!

SY said...

Congrats Joann...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joanne!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

SY: thank you,dear!

Poh Kien: thank you,dear!

Something about us