'
'

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tomorrow is public holiday!! YEAH!

I am in holiday mood now, so lazy to work. How i wish today i just need to work half day, then can go home to sleep. I NEED lots of sleep!

Yesterday midnight wake up around 2am, having mild gastric, so lazy to wake up, try to sleep, but cannot. So end up, wake up and take a cup of warm fresh milk, then only manage to continue to sleep.

This morning, so lazy to wake up after my dear alarm clock wake me up! Laze around for a while then only drag myself out from the bed. At work now, feel wanna vomit, probably i am allergy to work!!! YEAH!!! Any cure for this allergy?

Tomorrow is public holiday, and hubb plan to bring our little sweetie pie to Youth Park. However, i wish that our little one can sleep a little bit more, wake up around 8 something instead of 7 something as i NEED more sleep, HAHA! If you happen to drop by Youth Park tomorrow, u will see a sleepy dinosaur keep yawning and one adult busy chasing after a toddler! And do pop by and say Hi to me in chase i am busying yawning and didn't notice your appearance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Something about us