'
'

Friday, April 18, 2008

A scary experience

Yesterday, when i went to toilet in the afternoon, i saw some brownish discharge. Scare me like mad. Fast fast check with 2 friends and hubb to get some advise.

Sasha and Yan's advise is to monitor and see, meawhile hubb's reaction is fast fast call gynea !
Sasha, thanks for the sms. My cellphone out of battery and i am busy catching up my sleep, that's why i didn't reply your sms. Paiseh ya!

I guess could be i sneeze earlier, and it's an unexpected sneeze, so i didn't control myself, and after that i feel my tummy quite tense. And the brownish discharge appear few hours after the sneeze.

Called up my previous gynea and current gynea, both said brownish discharge is ok, as long as it's not spotting or red color. Since both also sing the same song saying brownish discharge is ok, so i just keep telling myself "no worry, Joanne, it's ok!" And both also ask me to monitor and if there is sharp pain then need to them immediately.

You may wonder how come i have 2 gyneas. ok, let me tell you, my previous gynea left the hospital, hospital A, when i gave birth to Kelvin, he joined other hospital, hospital L, and for the first few visits , i went to the new hospital, but somehow i don't quite like the environment in hospital L, prefer the environment in the hospital A. So after discussion with hubb, we decided to switch back to the hospital A. That's why i have 2 gyneas. And the gynea in hospital L doesn't know that i am going back to hospital A to see his colleague.

I monitored and no more brownish discharge so far. Will keep monitor for 1 or 2 days. keep my fingers crossed

2 comments:

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

2 friends.. not even me *sob*

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Angie: That time me so messy already..so quickly seek for more experience mummy for advice ma...haha!

Something about us