'
'

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Be TOUGH, Be STRONG!

Nowadays i no longer give face to HER. If she comes to me find trouble unreasonably, i will fight back softly. Why suddenly i decide to speak out? Because i have my own place, ngek ngek ngek (cunning smile) Shhhhh...for those who know what is my plan, wish me luck ok! For those who doesn't know what is my plan, stay tune and u will know after 5 mths time!

Well, everyone has their own limit of tolerance, and don't take it as granted that you can play around with other's tolerance limit.

And thanks to all of your encouragement word when i feel down after i get tortured by HER.
I need lotsa lotsa lotsa wishes and blessing from ALL OF YOU to make my plan come true!!!

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

Kar Yau kar yau!!!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Sasha : Thank you sooo much!! I will kar yau kar yau!!

Something about us