'
'

Thursday, June 5, 2008

If....Then...How??

If....
i don't work
Then...
i wont get tortured by HER!
How...
to get myself escape from HER?

If...
I don't work
Then ...
I have no income...
How...
to buy more things for my 2 kids?

If...
I don't work
Then...
I can sleep more, eat more and enjoy myself
How...
To enjoy if i don't have my own income?? Hmm..

I always envy friends who don't have to work, but my friends always told me that they envy me coz i have my own income! Sigh..it's like u see me good i see u good. Whatever bitter thing, only we ourselves know. I told friend how tired i am at work place and she tells me how tired she is being a housewife. I guess only those real tai tai will enjoy being housewife!

So i am waiting for the day when i can be tai tai...yeah yeah, wait long long ya!
I always dream of stop working for few months after i deliver my second baby, but yiaks, yesterday there is an announcement on patrol's price. And somemore there is rumors saying electricity bill will goes up, this will goes up that will goes up...but then i never hear people said our salary will goes up x% FOR SURE! So...u say, how to aim for early retirement and be tai tai. Unless tonight, i strike lottery, a significant amount of lottery!!!

Ok, back to reality now...continue to work! Work work work like bull just to earn the peanut income !!

2 comments:

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

agreed and this is true.
what to do........life still have to go on.
Ha..a..a

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

LS: yeah yeah, so we need to have a platform for us to let go our feel, else we will go crazy! haha!

Something about us