'
'

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yum yum Mangosteen!

Told mom that i think of eating mangosteen, and she asked me to wait for dad's friend to get us from his orchard. After looooong wait....and i nearly forget about it, finally, yesterday when i got home, mom told me there is pack of mangosteen waiting for me in the kitchen! Luckily this time, the crave for mangosteen is not as strong as crave for ampula! hahaha!

So after dinner, i wallop around 10 mangosteen. I keep telling myself to stop eating, else i guess i may end up eaten more than 10. Yum yum, so juicy.

And i guess could be due to the mangosteen, i feel that my stomach has lots of wind at night. Well, again, not sure it's stomach wind or baby's movement. Yes, i am a super blur preggie. Another privilege of preggie what!! HAHAHAHA!

And now guess what...i suddenly think of BAK CHANG! (White glutinous rice dumpling)

3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

u and yr cravingsssss

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Wah.. not so much crave already ate 10, if crave a lot.. I dare not thing about it!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Sasha : hahahaha....got excuse and privilage to crave for anything and everything, so must grab the opportunity!

Angie: If very very crave, then will be 10 bunch of mangosteen!

Something about us