'
'

Saturday, May 10, 2008

yummie yummie fruit from friend....

An old friend of mine, (yes, old friend.....coz we know each other for almost 7 ~ 8 yrs, consider old or not, hahaha! but both of us very young, ok) dropped me a surprise phone call in the morning telling me she managed to get me 1kilo of amupla from Jelutong market.



Ampula ampula...yum yum, for don't know what reason, my latest crave is AMPULA!!! Searching high and low, up and down, left and right , still can't get it...and taaa daaa...Angeline found it for me!! Thanks dear, muak muaaakkk.

Can't wait to go home right after my breakfast. I keep thinking of ampula ampula ampula on the way back. And as soon as we reached home, i quickly checked with mom where is the ampula, and when i see those ampula, i get shocked!! Man....she gets me big ampula!!! Mom asked whether want to turn those ampula into juice or not, and i told her, NOPE!!! I wanna bite it, one bite one bite one bite...yum yum! And to my surprise, my little sweetie ask for a bite when he sees me eating the ampula. I guess must be the way i eat it attracted his attention. And to our surprise, he loves it too, and keep asking for more!

Again Angeline, thanks for the wonderful fruit, it makes me feel so happy after eating it!!!

Will let you know what is in my next crave list ya!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

4 comments:

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

So glad that you're craving is finally settled.. I wonder wat next you will crave for!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

thanks for the ampula. And i will let u know what is in my next crave list ya!! Maybe something from Ipoh!! HAHAHAHA!

Sasha Tan said...

ah i used to have one ampula tree...forgot what it is called in chinese edi.. hehe

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Sasha: don't worry, no need to crack ur head to think of the chinese name for ampula. U r excusable, coz forgetful is preggie's privilage! hahaha!

Something about us