'
'

Friday, May 16, 2008

Me me and the moody me!

For don't know what reason, this round's pregnancy seems a lot of different comparing to my first pregnancy.

First, i crave for food, having weird crave list.
Second, i am very moody. always have a thought want to cry out loud. **Maybe there is something deep in my heart which i want to express out?**

I feel like go look for a super sad movie, watch it and cry over with the actors and actresses!

I know you may think i am crazy, but this is me me me and the moody me. I also don't know why.

2 comments:

Yannie said...

Joanne,

It is very normal to have mood swing during pregnancy. Just bare with it, ok? I remember that when I watched a Children Singing Contest in Astro, during the prize giving session, right after they announced the champion, I started to cry already. I felt so touching, as if my baby was the champion. Myself so weirdo right? Watching singing contest also could cry one.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Yan, you are not alone. I can just sit down and tell myself "cry", then tears will start dropping down! hahahaha!

Something about us