'
'

Friday, May 16, 2008

What to say...

I know..this bother me for quite sometime...so today, i decided to write it out.

Sometimes i really need someone to explain it to me..how come SOME people they treat me son so BAD! And these people has blood relation with my son! From the day he is born til now, my son only receive something call NOTHING from them! Something that is so special call NOTHING, even you have money also don't know where to buy! When i pregnant with first kid, they also NEVER talk to me, ask me anything about my pregnancy, even after i deliver, also didn't talk to me; and for this second pregnancy, i don't even hope for anything. And also they DO NOT give my son any full moon ang pow or gift....and don't even mention about spending on me!

And..

Some people who doesn't have any blood relation with my son, they treat my son as if he is their FAMILY MEMBERS!
When my son sick, they visited him;
when my son injured his leg for unknown reason, they look for solution for him and even offer to drive us all the way to downtown for the treatment;
they take care my son as if he is their own kid/grand kid;
they buy some simple toys for my son;
they made some home made thing for my son;
they spend time with him teaches him lots of things!!!!!

And hello, those who has blood relation with my son, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO my little one?!!!! Only keep saying want to see him and keep asking him to call you guys AGAIN AND AGAIN over the phone! You feel this is fun? My son is not a toy ok!!

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

dun anger la .... every family also got same problem like that

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Sasha, i just feel that it's not fair for my little one!!!

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

take it easy....understand how your feeling as sometime I do face this with my MIL as well.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

LS: These people that we call as "in laws" already give us ARGGGHH!!! Not sure our parents give any ARGH-ness to our hubb or not, hahaha!

Something about us