'
'

Thursday, May 8, 2008

yeah yeah!! ampula, yum yum

craved for ampula for few days, and on Wednesday nite, during dinner time, i told Kelvin that mummy want to eat ampula, and to my surprise, my mom told me that she and dad found it from the fruit stall outside Mandarin cafe. FUYOH!!!

Dad took it out from the fridge while mom helped me to remove the skin of the ampula...see, this is one of the privileage preggie will get from parents! YEAH!!! And immediate after my dinner, i wallop all the ampula, it's about 6 ampula. yum yum, happy happy and happy!

However, after finishing all the ampulas...i told hubb, i seems like eaten too much food and my tummy very FULL!!!! And feeling cannot move and want to sleep!! Another privilage for preggie, eat, sleep, eat and sleep!

So for that night, i went to sleep with happy face, coz i ate ampula already!! However, i still crave for ampula!! If u know where i can get it, do let me know ya!!!

No comments:

Something about us