'
'

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Help help!! Preggie craving for ampula

Help help!!! A desperate preggie screaming for help!!!

For no reason, i suddenly think of eating ampula. Yes, the one that some people will make it into juice and sour plum. But i want is the fruit!!!!

Pop by few fruit stall look for it, all said "tak ada!" And last Sunday i even went to Batu Lanchang market to look for it. I hate going to market, cannot stand the smell and now even though i am just 15 weeks pregnant, but hubby super afraid me going to crowded place, so when we walked into the market, and my dear hubby so "caring" instead of walking into the market from veggie section, he walked in from the fish section. I have to hold my breathe and walk fast, afraid i may throw out, hahahaha!

Walked along the fruit stalls area, didn't see any ampula, and when we were at the last stall, i asked the owner of the stall where can i get ampula. He is so kind and directed me to the store that sells all those "ulam". Happily i walked to those ulam stalls, disappointed, no ampula. So went home with disappointment feel.

Asked mom and aunt, both said ampula is seasonal fruit. We used to have one ampula plant at home, but that plant doesn't performing. So after some time, we decided to give up on it!!

So.....anyone, if you know where to get ampula, pls let me knowwwwwww..........

No comments:

Something about us