'
'

Friday, April 3, 2009

I need your input

Chat with a friend on my thought of resign and stay at home.
He said, as long as hubby can support the household expenses, then can consider. But, actually my case is more complicated, as the problem is myslef.

First, i cannot let go my salary;
Second, i cannot let go my income;
Third, i cannot let go my wages;
so overall conclusion is, i cannot let go my pay!

So how?

And he said it took him 2 yrs to think over his wife's proposal to be full time house wife. So does it means i need to nag hubb for another few ore yrs before he agree to let me become full time housewife? No no, i don't want to be full time housewife, i want to be full time MUMMY. Because my full time housewife = maid; as full time housewife need to wash clothes, sweep floor, mop floor, cook, iron clothes...eww ; whereas full time mummy is just send, pick up kids from school, play with them, supervise them on their homework. Am i right? LOL!

So continue to work or continue to appeal for full time mummy application??

Welcome to 'si lai' club!

2 comments:

cocoa said...

can't agree more with what you said.. I guess.. my ideal life will be.. $$ is not an issue, therefore we can hire a maid and nanny. then we can truly be a full time mummy and a lovely attractive wife coz.. i can imagine the daily life will be playing with the kids whenever we like and send them to school for education whenever we need to do and take a break to pamper ourself whenever we want.. how nice is that!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Cocoa: It's very hard to have work life balance if we are working mom. It's either u go for an easy and low pay job, then u will have more time with the kids. If you go for some job with better pay, then the time u get to spend with the kids will be less. Gosh, i wish we can have a simply life, no need to worry so much. So i guess, if have choice, i will choose not to grow up, be kids all the time! LOL!

Something about us