'
'

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I need new curtain

The old curtain in the living room has been with us since we moved into our apt. I think it's time for us to change it as the color not as nice as before. I found there is a website providing instruction on making roman curtain. Uh huh, u think i will do it myself? YES, you are absolutely wrong! hahaha!

Am going to get some so called professional to do it for me. It looks easy but trust me, for people like me who doesn't know how to operate the swing machine well, the roman curtain will ended up into roman dustbin! Don't waste our time and effort, pay and get some expert to do it for us!

This is another site which provide some sample of curtains. I love roman curtain and roller blind soooo much. Anyway, don't think i will go for roman curtain in my living room. The simple and conventional curtain will do as i already have one roman curtain at my second living room cum dining area, and roller blind in my master bedroom. Price for roman curtain and roller blind a bit costly, but of course, if i can afford, i wish to have roman curtain for my entire house.

No comments:

Something about us