'
'

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My story

Come, let me share some "interesting" story with you guys!

Today, i had a "meaningful" conversation with my manager.

M : Manager
J : Me

Ok, 2:15pm, after back from wee wee, i went to her place. She showed me one of the Green Belt project documentation from one of our colleague. She read skip read skip the document, and towards the end,

M: Probably you can join this Green Belt project as they need someone to assist them in pulling data. The current guy that who suppose work on this is overload
J: (Quiet, as i don't feel like talking to her)
M: Well, as the project member for this, you need to know the procurement data as they are doing data clean up now. (Her reaction was like , "i don't think u can handle it!")
J: ( Again, i don't talk, just force myself to smile back at her)
M: How familiar are you with the PLM database
J: (thought of telling her i uses PLM for almost 6 yrs!) Errm, i uses PLM database when i was in Planning team
M: Which table you uses?
J: (Hello, there is tonnes of tables in PLM) Mostly planning related to generate planning report
M: (ask me to learn link table again! duh!) You need to master the data model and probably need to link multiple tables to get the data
J: (always ask me to link table! duh!! sian loh!) Ok ok
M: If i ask the guy to give u his original SQL script, will it help? Are you able to execute it?
J: (Wei, hit the execute button will do mah! Tot i am really that computer illiterate!) Well, better, i don't have to start to write the query from scratch!
M: You think about it and let me know your decision
J: (wah lau-eh, ask me to think and consider, thought she's suppose to assign thing for me to do???) Ok
M: If you don't want to involve in the project, probably i will reject the request, because we have resource constraint
J: (WHAT???!!!!!! Blame on me pula! Again, smile at her) Ok

Next topic
M : What do you think about current arrangement?
J: Well, not much involvement in project, so i can't comment much or feedback much
M: Oh yeah yeahhh.....we need content expert in the projects
J: (ok fine!!! what else u expect me to say when u keep saying me not content expert for procurement! Force me to go over procurement, leaving my planning knowledge behind and now keep hitting me saying i don't have procurement knowledge!)
M: Do you receive the face to face meeting invitation?
J: I think i do...but not for next week, it's week after next
M: You are not the official resource for the project, so you are not invited to next week's meeting. Let me check with the meeting organizer whether you can join the meeting or not as you know, you are not the official resource, so it's not go good for you to join them in meeting room
J: (DUH!!!!!!!! me not official resource!! When u guys force me to come over, you said i will be helping in this project!!) It's ok, since me not official resource!
M: Do you think i should ask BH to loop you in into his emails and meeting with the US folks?
J: (me piss off with her previous comment) If they really need my help, then loop me in, else NO NEED!

Next Topic
M: About next week's dinner, you have difficulty arranging transportation
J: Yes, i need to pick my son from nursery
M: Maybe u can leave earlier to pick up your son. (Leave early? those who know my previous problem, you think i can leave early?
J: (just keep quiet)
M: Well, maybe we can do it this way, whoever come first eat first, come later eat later, and those cannot come, it's ok
J: (u said it's team dinner and u said so!!!!! not sincere at all! Btw, i booked table for normal dinner, how come be come first eat first...those come late eat table and chair??? So i keep quiet and force myself to SMILE...)
M: do you have any question for me?
J: Yes, about the new salary pay range
M: Eh, out already meh?
J: YES, it's out already. I spoke with ex-boss earlier and he said it's out
M: oh ok ok , let me check and get back to you

Thought it's end....but few mins later..my phone ring!
M: Hello Joanne , it's me
J: hi
M: ok, here is the new salary range...tatatata dadadadada blablabla
J: ok
M: May i know what is the conversation between you and ur ex-manager
J: About the job reclassification
M: Oh, what is his respond
J: (piss off liao still ask me more!) TYPICALLY MANAGEMENT TALK!!
M: Can you elaborate more
J: (wah lau, me on fire liao!) ta da ta da ta da...
M: Well, yeah, this is the way we did it
J : NOPE, this is not what i understand from previous manager! They do consider their previous working experience...
M: Only those relevant.
J: Yes, me has planning experience for 6 YRS!! And you guys didn't consider it at all!!!
M: (again all piss off talk)

And at last she said probably i can lead planning project...WHAT???!!! Force me to move to procurement, and no assignment for me and now want to throw me back to planning..tot me s ball is it!!! ARGH!!!!

Help me, what the heck is this!!! So piss off!!!

Cool down, me going back now to see my sweet little pie!!!

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

go home and see yr lil sweet bb , forget about everything la!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Sasha, yes, you are absolutely right! I better save all my energy to play wity my lil sweet bb!

Something about us